Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Leaders For Tomorrow

During my recent summer break which happened to be the best holiday i could ever have, I joined a N.G.O named LEADERS FOR TOMORROW which is a college based organisation aimed at bringing a social change among the society and integrating the youth to the system to make the world a better place to live.
Our programs include cleanliness drive ,adopting a plant,visit for compassion and IYM ie Igninting young minds. The organisation has a prestigious board of director whihc include Rajdeep Sardesai,Barkha Datt and Binoy Job who are prominent faces of Indian Journalism and we have Mr T.K Nair also the principal advisor to Prime Minister.The organisation is open to all college students.
For me joining it was a wonderfull experience as I learnt immense about the world which I never knew.
"Right to Food" became an integral part of my life after I heard Supreme Court comissoners seminar under the NGO`s program and felt sorrow for the vitim and passinate for their cause.

Every one is invited for the cause

No comments:

Post a Comment