Saturday, November 14, 2009

Leaders For Tomorrow

Leaders For Tomorrow
Its been just few months and Leaders For Tomorrow has become an integral part of my life.Just from harsh`s advice I went to it and I have redefined my limits and my hieght.It has given me all togather a bigge arena to explore the world and contribute to the change I wanted.

It all started from a interview in Greater Kailash`s Cafe Cofee Day outlet, interview was more of orientation towards Leaders For Tomorrow which i managed to qualify and step in American Center for 10 day training session regarding management, delegation, leadership,fundraising, networking and communication. In a way I made few good friends who were the cream of the D.U`s youth and of course among very passionate people.In America Center we were introduced to many of the top US foreign services oficcers and UN diplomats apart form that we also had a session from Biraj Patnayak which completely changed my prospective towards life.

After the summer break the real work began various colleges started joining it in their college.CVS was the first to start the program with cleanliness drive and it really was a eye-catcher people got attracted towards it and it soon spread like a wave in most of Delhi college.Many of the colleges of DU and IPU joined LFT.The college level programs include cleanliness drive,adopt a plant,personality development,cultural events,shramdaan,visit for compassion.Delhi level programs include Delhi Walk(nformal heritage walk) ,IYM(igniting young minds) and national program include Meet the Leaders and Research Projects.
Even I conducted one activity in my college and it was a real fun.
As the time has passed since summer break I have become more and more involve in making website for LFT named www.leadersfortomorrow.in it is among one of the best project I and Himanshu Bhaiya(my senior,my mentor) have ever worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment