Thursday, June 17, 2010

Too Happy Today As I Talked To MAMA

Today after so many years I could talk to my mama (in photo the man with turban) his name was Sandeep.Now the world knows him as Ravi Padam Sagar ji ,this name was given to him 12 years back when he became a Jain monk and left all his family,home,wealth to be a priest.
He took up the great opportunity to spread the message of Jainism and peace all over the country with his guru`s and other priests.

He used to live in Kolkata and now after so many years he is returning to Kolkata to 4 auspicious months also known as Chatur-mas to spread the message of sacrifice,peace and harmony.

And today I happened to talk to to him on phone(I know its not allowed in practice but ........) and he asked me to give him a visit on 20th June itself but it was not possible so I am planning to visit him by 30th for a week.It would be great pleasure for me to meet him.In march I spent constant 6 hours in Ahmadabad but I just couldnt find him,but now I have the best chance to meet him and I am not gonna miss this one

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that finally you will meet your relative after so long!!! Indeed it's always a pleasure to meet someone who is involved in doing great deeds,,, Enjoy your visit. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete