Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Edesia -The Latest Project on Cards

It all start with a small circle of life which brought me my first "commercial" project of CMS development.It`s about a food and beverage consultancy firm named EDESIA Ventures who wanted a website and they came in contact with D2C a startup from few students of CBS College for whom I developed some posters and did online publicity during their fest and this D2C is started by the fest`s organizer so they recalled me through Harsh(my best friend).

Tough I agreed and quoted my prices according to the Restaurant Firm and started developing for same but when I went with D2C to the clients we both realized they wanted a website for the consultancy firm :) and everything just got messed up but then I didn`t wanna loose the project so I presented them with CMS and somehow wanted to compensate on my quote as I have quoted prize for HTML stuff but I didn`t wanna spoil D2C image nor mine so ..............

I know it`s not a good business tactic but I think I`l do better next time,then what more on 23rd I had to begin on prototype and today I showed them and it was accepted and I was able to win their confidence.
The protype is still in development stage I`l reveal the URL as soon as it gets online for world

1 comment:

  1. Congratz buddy for the prototype approval!! I'm sure you will prove to them what you are and I'm pretty sure that they woud love to work with a smart, intelligent and a very hardworking person.

    All my best wishes for you. Keep your faith always which I'm sure you will:)

    Regards,
    Aditi

    ReplyDelete