Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mr Deeds -An awesome Movie

Even tough my university exams are approaching I still went onto watch movies continuously. first I watched Madagaskar Escape 2 Africa then I watched Mr Deeds,and let me tell you I really liked the movie ,it was amazing which depicted only one  notion and that is do the god work and spread happiness in everyones life.It was a great story where a  guy from small little town becomes heir of  a damm rich billionaire who leaves $40 Billion for his heir and then how the other company members try to sell of company and this guy named Mr Deeds the heir was fooled but he spread sense of  happiness and goodness in all.
What I learnt from the movie is that we should do what we always dream of and things would then start falling in place and if we try running behind just for sake of materialistic happiness then we are bound to be doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment