Saturday, August 8, 2009

Money Money and More Money



I dont like people who say money is not everything or money cant buy happiness or friends but I nelieve if you have money you can buy anything and everything and when you can do that you will have friends and hapiness too.

I never thought that I would come to this thught ever but after a lot of thinking I accepted that money is the ultimate resource to live a content and satisfied life and that too not a handul of money but wealth in huge ammount and huge means huge.

I mean I dont want thta i have to ever see the price tag of a cloth or a gadget first before even thinking to buy it.I shouldn`t compromise on my need just becasue of lack of money

2 comments:

  1. Money is not everything but it does put food on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never thought that i would say this, until very recently some incidents that happened left me wondering that money is everything.

    i agree with u.

    ReplyDelete