Saturday, August 22, 2009

www.ihaveadream.in

I am trapped within a population sea So much my heart desires to be set free Desire for large buildings, I have none I want open fields and to see the rising sun Traffic, cars, and concrete so coarse I'll have no need of these if mounted upon a horse To run! to gallop! All across the land wind in my face, reins within my hand My faithful compainon, I need no other friend The bond between us, no one can comprehend This vision brings me great happiness But I cry because it is simple foolishness For I know nothing of which I seek I have never experianced that of which I speak I am trapped within a population sea I am trapped, with no way to be set free.
So if you have a dream then tell the world that
"I have a Dream"

1 comment:

  1. If we have a dream than how we can tell the world that its our dream?This is the question.

    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete