Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day


Today the world celebrates Mother`s Day a day specially dedicated to the mom and so do I celebrate it after all its my mom who has made me what I am.
In past few months I have felt more that how important my mom is for me in my life.she is the one who keeps me on the right path loves me unconditionally cares for me pray for me and most important believe in me.Yes thats the greatest asset I think I have my mom.Even in the worst of time she is holding me there and never let me felt that I am alone or the whole world is over me.She is the source of inspiration energy and maturity.
Yesterday I though what should I dedicate to her and I though and though then I concluded that theres nothing that I could dedicate to her to tell her how important she is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment