Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mumbai`s Murderer Get Death Sentence

After 17 months of long lawful trial finally the lone captured terrorist Ajmal Kasab of  26/11 was sentenced to death though anyone`s death is not a thing to rejoice or cheer about this man is not human his deed were inhumane.He butchered people and murdered with great joy.Kasab killed more then 70 people alone at one of railway station of Mumbai then killed city`s top three cops and also conspirated in the largest ever terror strike on India.
I watched the 26/11 in my TV set but every second of it really frightened me and also raged me with anger against these terrorists.
When someone dies we say may his soul rest in peace but I curse him that may his soul never get peace his soul should be burn in hell and he should re-born as goat who would be butchered a thousand times

No comments:

Post a Comment