Sunday, May 10, 2009

Exam-I love to hate

Hoohhh,the most terrifying time of a student life is here.Yup!! you get it right its the exams which have always terrified me and from 14th of this month I`ll have my exams .To begin with I have maths first.Maths the suject i love to hate cause no matter how much i practise or study it at the day of exam it`s all blank and I can only make it to pass and nothing else.

I really cant find any sense that what all we study for graduation should be tested only and only on basis of practical analysis else it wont make any sense doing a course like Bachelors of computer application.

But what can i do the whole system is like this only and every one simply followng like a lamb.

7 comments:

  1. Study is injurious to health in my opinion.
    pity it is that not a lot of people think the same...for instance..like our teachers.

    well...even i hate maths
    and i toh can't even pass without doing real hard work..

    nyways

    all the best
    prepare well

    and i'll pray for you :)

    takecare

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear
    and i certainly agree to your thought for our teachers!!!!!!!

    by the way when are you leeving for goa

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm..not sure
    actually, we have to sell our house
    we haven't got any good deals yet

    so goa'll have to wait for now coz my dad told me tht the market is down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true,but i would say they are down but not out just be patient for the best deal

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...m happy that i have some more time here
    wid my frnds and everybody else

    i always had my frnds beside me evn while going to the market to buy veggies

    leaving them is strange for me
    we'll be in touch but physical presence does matter na

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours too.

    How did you find my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i was just going through various comments and other blogs where i found yours and clicked on one ,but i must appreciate you craftwork

    ReplyDelete