Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My childhood

Hello reader this is me in photo,no no I am a grown up this is a photo when I was 3 months old,and the thing covering me is to keep mosquitoes away from me actually I was born after 11 years in my family,joint family,thats why i enjoyed extra care and love from people around me and my parents and you know what more exciting i was born on 15th augast 1990 and so i share my birthday with my countries indipendence day isn`t that great.





Hey this was me at age of 2,here i was playing with a dummy telephone,my parents say me that i have been tech savvy rather playful since very starting. I was very naughty during childhood and my questions were very irritating and were of very high level then my age.I was very chubby and hyper active in nature and loved to drink milk a lot completely oposite from most of children of my age na!!
My parents clicked almost every action of mine into photo so that they can share and cherish with me.

This is me at my play school giving away probably my first ever speech.I remeber few glimpse of my play school,some teachers and friends.But every thing has changed now I have growned up and so does every one around me.Now I can not be playful and naughty like in childhood.

4 comments:

  1. You were cute and still are!!

    Tou Sauna, heh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks by the way what is thi last phrase
    "tou sauna"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...so cute...
    but u know..i was more cuter than u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought sauna means handsome in Hindi!!

    ReplyDelete