Saturday, May 2, 2009

My biggest and most beautiful dream

I have a dream or you can say desire to be very sucessful and very famous person in the whole world and for this I am trying to make a website where along wiht me people can write and shre their dreams with the world .
Yes dreams ,dreams are like catalyst which triggre us to our destiny but to make make adream come true one need to wake up isn`t it so I am working on a site the primary aim to achieve my dreams.And as I am moving forward to my path i need help from friends arund me who not only compliment but compete with me to develop and grow my website a dream for me .
I aim to make a site where people share their dreams,nightmares,their desires whcih couldn`t be fulfilled but still they want them to be and dreams they have for their future.Apart from that where people can scribble about thing like had they been rich,had they been lucky,had they been their,had they have missed being there,had he been the preimere of the country anything he wanted to be or toc ahcieve something.

2 comments:

  1. nice...in which field you want to make it big??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to make it big in a sence that it is popular among people just a dream is imporatnat to them.

    ReplyDelete