Monday, May 11, 2009

St.Xaviers -My alma-mater

                                   

My school St.Xaviers,situated in the heart of New Delhi,India was like second home for me since I passed out in 2008.Xaviers a place where I grew not only as a scholar but as a good human being.
It served me a very big platform to learn and project my talent.School`s infrastructure is a state of art in the city with our school`s scientific labs recognised by various univerties and a "L" shaped swimming pool,3 big grounds for cricket,football and other field sport and add to that 3 basketball courts.
In 12th grade i got the chance to be the president of the computer club of the school named ABACUS .Where I represent my school`s computer students in other schools.It was the most memorable time of my life probably the best so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment