Saturday, May 9, 2009

It really hurts


Today was one of my friends birthday whom i had a spat a long time back and now when inviting me to his birthday some of my firends hesitated thinking that i wont come cuase bitternes still exist after so long time.It`s really huring seeing my friends talking like this they know that i dosen`t care for such things but still they tought and above that the birthday boy himself said that he least expected me and i felt so hurt.
My college friends group is alreday devided in two groups and now I and ankit haven`t alligned ourselves to anyone and we get pissed every time now and then its really sucking.
I would say it was the worst day of college life till now

3 comments:

  1. hey!!
    take care of urself

    and dont give these people much of a thought.

    peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya surely actually i really dont give damm to anything like this but this time the whole mess was unexpected and so i felt really bad

    ReplyDelete