Saturday, May 23, 2009

My college friends


(L to R-Jatin,Vanika,Shruti,Me,Aanchal)


Well to be truthful i didn`t expected such a wonderful collee life which I have got though i expected computer savvy people as i am doing B.C.A but I have such good friends now that i dont feel like alone .Ofcourse all in my group in are not my friend but most are.



(L to R-Aanchal,Aditi(Snr),Vanika,Me,Neha(Snr),Shruti,Jatin,Maneesh,Himanshu)


My seniors too have been highly supporting and been as i expected.These photos are of a fest rather inter-college competetions where my college team participated in many things and we reached to finals but couldn`t make it to victory.


you know here almost all the guy in middle is Mayank


This one is out of metro station ,where we went to Mcdonald to have food.



No comments:

Post a Comment